Traffic Swarm

TS25

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I HATE BECKY BLOOMWOOD

YAH YAH YAH YAH! SAYING IT LOUD AND PROUD.

the 'heroine' of the shopaholic series.

There are currently 5 shopaholic books to my knowledge and I have read 3 or 4 of them. I can totally say with conviction that Becky Bloomwood is a very shallow, self absorbed, warped little selfish bitch who doesnt think about anyone around her. Not even the man she claims to 'Love'.

OK untrue.

She occassionally surfaces from her state of extreme self absorption to attempt to help Luke in a bimbotic way which then by a stroke of luck turns out to be of assistance to him in a warped way. Yay!

WTF.

Although I know the red haired bitch was a real poisonous bitch, in a way i think she was right.

A man as wonderful as Luke is portrayed as deserves much better than Becky Bloomwood. Not because she is shallow vain vapid and stupid. More because she is so selfish I dont think she loves him at all - the only person she will ever love is herself.

Nah nah nah nah......

So there.

ALthough what I do love about the book (as I did about devil wears prada) is reading about all the things she buys.

3 comments:

icecreamschmicecream said...

I hate her too. Enough that I actually googled "I hate Becky Bloomwood" to make sure I wasn't the only one. Apparently it's just you and I though. I'm in the middle of Shopaholic and Sister right now and it will be my last. I just keep going so I can see what kind of ridiculous nonsense she gets involved in next. If I were Luke, I would divorce her.

Unknown said...

I also typed in I hate Becky on google, but the Becky I am talking about is my manager and she is a bitch.

Unknown said...

God, such a coincidence. I also googled I hate Becky Bloomwood. She's so stupid yet arrogant, selfish, self absorbed, a pathological liar, deceitful and so shallow minded. Sophie writes well but how did she come up with someone as pathetic as Becky??