Traffic Swarm

TS25

Friday, September 5, 2008

Feddie thru to Semis @ US Open

And also made his way to his 18th Straight Grand Slam Semi Final.


Now to all you creepy anti-Feddies, you can go on and on talking about how he's over the hill and how crappy he is now.



I again maintain that :

-He won the OZ and made it to the finals of the French + Wimbledon GrandSlams. if he is crappy then everyone else in the tennis world except for Nadal sucks worse

-Nadal has only held onto his #1 spot for a few months. Can he hold onto it for as long as Feddie did?

-NDjokovic is creepy and annoying (hurei .. .. a TV presenter agreed with me today!!)


Blah blah blah blah blah *childish bickering*

I am not anti Nadal. I am just a bigger fan of Feddie... ! I still think he IS SO DAMN AWESUM!

OMG I sound like a creepy stalkery fanboi.. i mean fangirl.

Well I guess I am. Go Feddie!!!

No comments: